Occasional Papers, Institute for Antiquity and Christianity
Back copies of OPIACs are available from the IAC for $10 + s/h. To order a copy, please e-mail the IAC and request the OPIAC by number below.
1. Robinson, J.M. The Coptic Gnostic Library.
2. Betz, H.D. The Delphic Maxim
3. Fisher, L.R. and Knutson, F.B. An Enthronement Ritual at
4. Robinson, J.M. Introduction to the Facsimile Edition of
the Nag Hammadi
5. Braun, H. Plutarch's Critique of Superstition in the Light
of the New Testament.
6. Knierim, R. Old Testament Form Criticism Reconsidered.
7. Pearson, B.A. Earliest Christianity in Egypt: Some Observations.
8. Wimbush, V.L. Renunciation Towards Social Engineering.
9. Kloppenborg, J.S. The Composition of Q. With
a Foreword by J.M. Robinson.
10. Mack, B.L. Anecdotes and Arguments: The Chreia in Antiquity and
11. Meltzer, T. Carl S. Knopf and the I.A.C. Tablet Collection.
12. Pagels, E.H. Adam and Eve and the Serpent in Genesis 1-3.
13. Meyer, M.W. Rossi's "Gnostic" Tractate.
14. Torjesen, K.J. Excavations in the Deep-Structure of the Theological
15. Goehring, J.E. Chalcedonian Power Politics and the Demise of
16. Jefford, C.N. Some Observations on the Concept of Sin at Qumran.
17. Mack, B.L. Innocence and Power in the Christian Imagination.
18. Beebe, K.H. The Dromedary Revolution.
19. Robinson, J.M. The Pachomian Monastic Library at the Chester
20. Uro, R. Neither Here Nor There: Luke 17:20-21 and Related Sayings
21. Schottroff, L. Itinerant Prophetesses: A Feminist Analysis of
22. Lease, G. Traces of Early Egyptian Monasticism: The Faw Qibli
23. Robinson, J.M. Manuscript Discoveries of the Future. With an Appendix; Title
Table of Contents; Introduction and Sample Plates from: A Facsimile
24. Reed, J.L. The Population of Capernaum.
25. Hartin, P.J. Third World Challenges in the Teaching of Biblical
26. Schneider, T.J. Form and Context in the Royal Inscriptions of
27. Ellens, H.J. The Ancient Library of Alexandria and Early Christian
28. Robinson, J.M. The Jesus of the Sayings Gospel Q.
29. Asgeirsson, J.Ma. The Institute for Antiquity and Christianity:
30. Brooke, George J. and James M. Robinson, A Further Fragment of
31. Riley, Gregory J. I Was Thought to Be What I Am Not: Docetic
32. Knierim, Rolf P. On the Old Testament's or TaNaK's Spirituality
33. Sweeney, Marvin A. The Origins of Kingship in Israel and Japan:
34. Robinson, James M. Nag Hammadi: The First Fifty Years.
35. Pearson, Birger A. The Gospel According to the Jesus Seminar.
36. van Deusen, Nancy. Medieval Diversity and the Charivari.
37. Campbell, S.J. Antony F. The Authority of Scripture: Canon as
38. Meyer, Marvin W. The Magical Book of Mary and the Angels:
39. Ellens, J. Harold. Alexander the Great and Hellenistic Culture.
40. Schenke, Hans-Martin. On the Compositional History of the Gospel
41. Sweeney, Marvin A. Ezekiel: Zadokite Priest and Visionary Prophet
of the Exile.
42. Pearson, Birger A. Early Christianity and Gnosticism in the History
43. Reed, Jonathan L. Kingdom-Building in Galilee.
44. Kloppenborg, J.S. Reading Ancient Viticulture: The Social
Context of the Parable
J.H. Jesus as the Son of Man, the Literary Character: A Progression of
46. Brooke, G.J. Isaiah at Qumran: Updating W.H. Brownlee's The Meaning of the
Qumr‚n Scrolls for the Bible. Ed. Leslie Hayes. Claremont: IAC, 2004.
47. Sweeney, M.A. What Was Zephaniah Thinking?: The Book of Zephaniah in History
and Manuscript. Ed. Leslie Hayes. Claremont: IAC, 2005.
48. Robinson, J.M. From the Nag Hammadi Codices to the Gospel of Mary and the Gospel of Judas. Ed. Leslie Hayes. Claremont: IAC, 2006.
Back copies of OPIACs are available from the IAC for $10 + s/h. To order a copy, please e-mail e-mail the IAC and request the OPIAC by number above.